In this busy lifestyles, it is necessary to give rest your body and mind both. Sleeping is the best way to take rest for body and mind. Everyone should sleep for 6- 8 hrs to fresh your mind and your eyes also. Some people take ‘sleeping pills‘ to sleep but it can be harmful for your body.
Remember getting used to sleeping pills would lead to many side effects to you. Check whether you have following side effects and if so, it is better to be cautious about your sleeping pills.
- Burning in the legs, feet, hands or arm.
- Change in your appetite
- Difficult to keep your body balance
- Drowsiness in the day
- Having dry mouth
- Mental slowing or problems with attention or memory
- Pain in stomach and tenderness
- Uncontrollable shacking of a part of the body
- Unusual dreams
To minimize these side effects there are some action that you can follow:
- Don’t mix the sleeping pills and alcohol together.
- Don’t take sleeping pills if you are not going to sleep at least 7-8 hours.
- Don’t take any second dose in the middle of the night.
- Don’t use over dose more than recommended.
- Try to minimize of using sleeping pills and have a natural sleep.
- Don’t drive a car or operate heavy machine after taking sleeping pills.
Consult your Doctor
The best way to remove your sleeping disorder is to go to your Doctor. Let him know your problems and symptoms you feel.
Well, these are simple tips to remove your sleeping disorder. Try to find out yourself the reason of sleeping disorder and try to take a natural sleep. It is the best way to overcome your sleeping disorder.
Thank you for reading….