Skip to content
- Move your body everyday of the week and remember to think movement not just exercise… be active everyday.
- Thoughts are powerful; pay attention to yours. Do you encourage yourself with positivity or hold yourself back with negativity? Shift toward positive thoughts.
- Eat foods that are closest to their natural state as possible. Eat whole, fresh foods in a rainbow of colors.
- Reduce the amount of processed and packaged foods you consume. Generally speaking, the fewer ingredients, the better the food.
- Add some muscle building activities to your weekly workouts. Free weights, resistance bands, muscle sculpt classes or using your body weight with push-ups, planks and squats all work.
- Keep in mind that striving for perfection usually leads to disaster. Set small, goals and stair step your way to success by developing healthy habits.