You must know 15 Amazing Facts about our bodies…
1. Human teeth are just as strong as shark teeth.
2. Left lung in your body is about 10% smaller than your right lung.
3. Your brain is sometimes more active when you’re sleeping than you are awaking.
4. Laid end to end, an adult’s blood vessels could circle Earth’s equator 4 times.
5. Your mouth produces about one litre of saliva each day.
6. You lose about 4 kg of skin cells every year.
7. The average person has 67 different species of bacteria in their belly button.
8. Body gives off a tiny amount of light that’s too week for the eyes to see.
9. Babies don’t shed tears until they are at least one month old.
10. Nerves in body send signals to your mind at about speed of 400kmph.
11. The word “muscle” comes from Latin term meaning “little mouse”, which is what Ancient Romans thought flexed biceps muscles resembled.
12. The human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifespan.
13. Your blood weight is about 8% of your body weight.
14. Humans are the only species known to blush.
15. Your nose can recognize a trillion different scents.
I hope that you like these amazing facts. Please Share this to all friends. Thank you to all.