Before you start any Fitness routine, please consult your Doctor.
- Do not exercise if you are unwell.
- Stop if you feel pain and if the pain does not subside then go and see your doctor.
- Do not exercise if you have taken alcohol and had a large meal in the last few hour.
- If you are taken medication, please check with your doctor to make sure it is OK for you to exercise.
- If in doubt at all, please check with your doctor first. It may be helpful to ask for a blood pressure, cholesterol and weight check. You can check these readings again after a few months exercise to see the benefits of exercise.